Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the nature, content or availability of those websites. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ozzie Tatonyan’s prior written consent.
- Fees and charges for coaching services provided by Ozzie Tatonyan Life Coaching Agreement are subject to change from time to time. Cancellation of a coaching or a discovery session within 24 hours or failure to attend a scheduled session will result in forfeit of full fees.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.